Interactive / Graphic Designer
Operations | Long Island City, NY | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee is seeking an interactive designer for all creative areas from conceptualization to execution. You will conceptualize, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets (print, web, email, advertising, collateral, etc.) to support marketing and business objectives.
- Deliver concepts and implement various assets to support marketing efforts, such as daily email campaigns, promotional landing pages, banner ads, site pages, printed collateral, etc.
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS IS REQUIRED
- Able to take loose sketch ideas and develop sophisticated/polished designs
- Possess a “keen eye” with strong layout and typography skills and a laser-sharp attention to detail
- Expert in current graphic design practices, web standards, and design and web production software
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Fashion experience strongly desired
- Fast in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of adaptive, mobile and tablet design
- BA in Design, Advertising or other related field
An online portfolio is required to apply. Applicants will not be considered without a portfolio.