Inspections | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Who we are:
Gwynnie Bee is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women's clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured. Our offices are in India, New York, and California, with our distribution center in Groveport, Ohio. Our members trust us to deliver from start to finish. We are looking for team members who are hardworking, dependable, excited to work for a growing company, and love to learn new skills.
What we offer our employees:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 - Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Monday - Wednesday, 8:00am - 8:30pm
- Thursday - Saturday, 8:00am - 8:30pm
Inspector Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Inspect garments returned from laundry department;
- Inspect garments to look for signs of wearing and re-condition if needed
- Complete action tags for garments that have issues such as needing to be retired, re-wash, or repair
- Safely operates various equipment and tools
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintains appropriate work documents
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of work areas
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Willing to learn new skills and work in various departments
- Two years of experience in operational environment, preferred
- One -Two years of experience in dry cleaning operations, preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, ability to work independently or with a team
- Quick problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighting up to 40 pounds. A full range of body motion is required on the job to include: frequent standing, sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, climbing, driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures including hot indoor air temperatures. This job may entail noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time and lifting garments and supplies.
Please include your shift preference in your cover letter.