Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee Inc. is looking for an Inbound Operations Manager to focus on the returns, laundry and receiving departments. The candidate will report directly to the Groveport facilities GM, and therefore, must know how to communicate efficiently and with confidence. The right person for this job will be a take-charge person who can figure out what needs to get done in the most efficient way and wants to make an impact in the company.
Primary Job responsibilities include:
· Manage a 30 plus member team with 3 shifts (Days, Nights, Weekends)
· Hire, train and coach supervision and staff.
· Drive improvements with existing process in each department by leveraging technology and operational ideas.
· Ensure Customer Returns are processed in an accurate and expedited manner.
- Ensure Laundry is properly sorted and deliveries are made timely between GB and their cleaning facility.
- Build Vendor Compliance and Receiving Guidelines to streamline new arrivals/receiving process.
- Partner with Outbound Manager and operations team to ensure seamless hand-off.
- Create and manage department baseline metrics and KPIs.
- 5+ years experience in warehouse management, logistics coordination, or supply chain management within a large team environment. DTC Fashion apparel/accessories or e-commerce background preferred.
- Manufacturing or plant management experience a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of an organization and the proven ability to create and maintain a team culture.
- Excellent analytical skills. Must demonstrate business and financial acumen necessary to interpret analytical data and make proper business decisions.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and the able to resolve interpersonal conflicts and problems.
- A track record of being an inspirational leader who is focused on developing the skill set of each member of the team.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Hands on management approach encouraging change and creative problem solving
· Ability to work in a fast pace, high-intensity environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Team builder