Human Resources Manager
Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company headquartered in NYC, with offices in Mountain View and New Delhi, that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured into.
Our team is currently expanding with a distribution center in Ohio. This team is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to support this staff.
Successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in all areas of human resources including hiring, benefits, employment law, and administrative functions.
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, tax information, benefits, and terminations in HRIS.
- Serves as point of contact for all distribution center employees on policies, procedures, programs, terminations, legal compliance, and benefits.
- Consults with General Manager and Supervisors to discuss openings and strategically sources, prescreens, and schedules candidates
- Understands the local job market and efficiently finds new talent to fill in new roles
- Conducts background checks, including employment, education and reference checks
- Create offer letters, send hiring packet to new hire
- Notify internal partners of new hire
Support and guidance to managers and supervisors relevant to HR protocol, disciplinary actions, performance coaching,
Assist with employee counseling, corrective actions, investigations, terminations, unemployment hearings and related processes.
· Assist with the maintenance of all HR data, which includes Paylocity employee data, processing of Employee Action Forms, Legal/Policy Updates and other instructions affecting Nestlé salaried and contractor workforce.
Provide HR Team support and assistance in day-to-day activities of the HR Department, such as HR reporting and ad-hoc data analysis, coordination and processing of Leave of Absence, Short-Term Disability, employee PTO issues, etc
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of HR experience including at least two years of recruiting local talent
- Understands federal and local law and ensure company is maintaining legal compliance
- OSHA knowledge required
- Ability to think creatively and problem solving mentality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within time constrains and deadlines.
- Can work well independently and with little supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment