Human Resources Generalist
Operations | Groveport, OH | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company headquartered in NYC, with offices in Mountain View and New Delhi, that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured into.
Our team is currently expanding with a distribution center in Ohio. This team is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to support this staff.
Successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in all areas of human resources including hiring, benefits, employment law, and administrative functions.
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, tax information, benefits, and terminations in HRIS.
- Process payroll to include time sheet entry and audit, liens, benefits, and other deductions
- Serves as point of contact for all distribution center employees on policies, procedures, programs, terminations, legal compliance, and benefits.
- Consults with General Manager and Supervisors to discuss openings and strategically sources, prescreens, and schedules candidates
- Understands the local job market and efficiently finds new talent to fill in new roles
- Conducts background checks, including employment, education and reference checks
- Create offer letters, send hiring packet to new hire
- Notify internal partners of new hire
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of HR experience including at least two years of recruiting local talent
- Understands federal and local law and ensure company is maintaining legal compliance
- OSHA knowledge required
- Ability to think creatively and problem solving mentality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within time constrains and deadlines.
- Can work well independently and with little supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment