Director of Marketing
Operations | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Are you passionate about fashion? Are you eager to bring technology to the problems of clothing discovery and fit? Are you excited by the economic opportunities presented by an apparel industry disruption? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Gwynnie Bee is a perfect opportunity for you.
Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto and New Delhi, that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing.
We are seeking a Director of Customer Acquisition who will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing plan to acquire new subscribers for Gwynnie Bee’s service.
- Identify new opportunities for customer acquisition across audience channels such as paid, social, email, and offline
- Develop and implement a multi-faceted online and offline customer acquisition strategy
- Responsible for planning, developing, deploying and reporting results of customer acquisition efforts across multiple channels
- Manage the execution of acquisition initiatives from idea through launch
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Analytics teams to achieve customer acquisition objectives
- Manage the overall customer acquisition budget
- Grow and manage a team of dedicated customer acquisition professionals
- Practical knowledge of search and display advertising systems
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of customer segmentation strategies and its application to the real world marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of web analytics and its usage for acquisition campaigns
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Demonstrated ability to engage in partnership development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – “data junkies” preferred
- 5+ years of in B2C / Ecommerce marketing
- Proven experience in customer acquisition campaigns for small to mid-size companies
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.