Customer Service Rep
Operations | Long Island City, NY | Full Time and Part Time
Customer Service Representative
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Detail orientated with good communication/listening skills.
- Weekends required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (24/7 availability) and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from members and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly. Respond to phone and email (tickets) in a timely fashion.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill
member needs and educate where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, closeting suggestions, and site troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone and via email.
- Determine cause and solution, escalating when necessary.
- Use automated information systems and tools to analyze/resolve the issue/situation.
- Follow-up with member.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the member and the company.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Create/maintain positive member relationships.
- To give Gwynnie Bee members the best service experience in the world!