Chief of Staff
Operations | Long Island City, NY | Full Time
Gwynnie Bee is looking for a Chief of that staff that will serve as right hand person to the CEO. This role will have the ability to work independently and with teams across departments to support the overall operations of the organization. This individual will serve as a trusted advisor providing strategic and administrative support to the CEO.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO, the business, and operation needs and maintain effective lines of communication
- Provide a strong connection between CEO and other departments of the company as well as external representatives.
- Conducts research, prepares agendas, presentations and talking points for CEO.
- Directs, monitors, and contributes to special projects, which may be across various departments. Track progress of milestones and goals
- Give CEO leverage in moving projects forward – gathering information, communicating with different parties, and keeping track of action items.
- Creates communications related to complex strategic business plans and initiative
- Oversee all day to day operations of the office
- Work collaboratively with external investment managers and various investment funds.
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of select data elements.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, MIS required, Masters preferred.
- Proven experience in providing management support to a high-level executive and that involves overseeing commitments and ensuring priorities are met
- Ability to analyst large amounts of data and to interpret effectively
- Excellent communication and follow through skills
- Project management experience
- Detail orientated and ability to manage different assignments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- A true self –starter with the ability to maintain effectiveness throughout long days
- Highly motivated individual with a positive energy and open to direction and commitment.
Company Information: Gwynnie Bee is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing. Gwynnie Bee allows women to expand and extend their existing closets with new designers, prints, styles that they may have never tried before Gwynnie Bee. We aim to help women change their relationship to shopping and fashion by allowing them to experience Clothing without Commitment. We are headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto and New Delhi.