Sales Development Representative
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
You will have the freedom to be creative with one super-important goal: opportunities. Every opportunity you create that turns into a serious client will be a huge win, celebrated by our sales and marketing teams.
- Along with support from the marketing team, find qualified sales targets and get them interested enough in the possibility of creating a mobile app to agree to meet with our sales team.
- Look in creative places for new leads, devise effective ways of capturing their attention, and consult with them to determine whether it makes sense for them to consider Guidebook’s solutions.
- You will be compensated on the number of opportunities you generate, as well as the dollar amount of new sales that are closed because of accounts you bring in.
- You have 1+ years of experience working with clients, preferably in a sales or account management capacity.
- You have demonstrated entrepreneurial/scrappy tendencies in another endeavor
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- You are a team player. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday (you get to choose from myeatclub.com's pre-selected menu)
- Customize your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide - within reason!
- Game night twice per month
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe/Yosemite trips, movie nights, BBQ's, etc.
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.