Sales Development Intern
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Part Time, Temp to Perm, and Internship
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
We're looking for a sales development intern to help generate new outbound opportunities. Primary responsibilities will be finding quality sales leads and making phone calls and sending emails to set up appointments. The sales development intern will be given a huge opportunity to make an impact by developing strategic partnerships within new industries that Guidebook wants to serve. Potential for transition into full-time employment for the right candidate.
- Currently pursuing a degree or recent graduate
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Excel, MS Office)
- Attention to detail, intelligent, outgoing, and competitive
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A diligent self-starter who wants to own their projects
- Fun to be around. Someone who adds to our dynamic team
Bonus Points if you have:
- Passion for or experience within the mobile application space
- Sales or outbound marketing experience
- Salesforce experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday (you get to choose from myeatclub.com's pre-selected menu)
- Customize your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide - within reason!
- Game night twice per month
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe/Yosemite trips, movie nights, BBQ's, etc.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume.