Administrative | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
You will be responsible for coordinating interviews of prospective candidates with the appropriate people across both our SF and Palo Alto offices. You will be the first point of contact for all candidates and have the opportunity to provide a fantastic candidate experience. We are looking for a friendly, high-energy, organized person who is interested in a recruiting career path.
- Coordinate interviews and meetings amongst various staff and set up interviews - calendar management
- Phone screen candidates and pick out the ones that are the best fit for our roles
- Facilitate onsite interviews, often meeting, greeting, and escorting candidates around our office
- Work with our Recruiting Manager to established a more streamlined process
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates, pushing them through the entire candidate lifecycle.
- Work with Office Manager to organize Game Nights with prospective hires.
- Coordinate candidate travel, as needed
- Keep up to date with the latest status of all candidates throughout the hiring process and communicating this information to the appropriate people.
- Entering Background checks into our third party web based system
- You have been a Recruiting Coordinator/HR assistant for a start-up, and you absolutely loved the job.
- Your organizational skills are exceptional. You have outstanding communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- You are a whiz with Google Apps, and consider yourself to be quite tech savvy.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- You thrive in the fast-paced environment of a start-up.
- You have a 4 year degree from a university.
- You are able to work in a high-energy environment and consider yourself to be a strong team player
- You have a strong desire to solve problems and constantly improve our system to increase efficacy
- You have positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Game night twice per month.
- Bagel Mondays and Froyo Thursdays in the Palo Alto office weekly
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe trip, movie nights, bbq's, etc
If you'd like to help us grow, please submit a cover letter along with your resume!