Inside Sales Manager, Events Team
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
Come be one of the charter managers of our sales team, solving process and creating a scalable process to sell mobile application technology for events and places. Our technology is literally in the hands of millions of people each year. The market is HUGE. You will own the entire Events business unit, work collaborative with marketing, product and customer success.
- Drive new strategy and growth across our Events team.
- Be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of account executives.
- Refine and implement a scalable sales process aligning to the goals of the company.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets for new business sales as well as upsell and renewals within our existing customer base.
- You have a a successful record of driving teams towards revenue targets, customer satisfaction, and retention metrics
- You have 2+ years prior sales management experience, preferably in a high volume transactional sales environment.
- You have a track record of promotions and taking on more responsibility
- You have strong coaching and people management skills with a focus on employee development
- You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday (you get to choose from myeatclub.com's pre-selected menu)
- Customize your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide - within reason!
- Game night twice per month
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe/Yosemite trips, movie nights, BBQ's, etc.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.