Customer Success Manager
Customer Support | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
Our Customer Success Manager will be responsible for leading a team of customer success associates and interns, and ensuring the highest quality of customer service for our clients and end-users. The CS Manager will champion the role of customer success in the organization, working closely with the Marketing and Product teams to communicate and meet our clients’ needs. Our ideal candidate will be equally passionate about mobile technology and unparalleled service, and will work hard to ensure that Guidebook users are having the best experience possible with our app and content management system.
- Manage a team of customer success associates and interns, assigning tasks/duties and ensuring
- Interview and hire candidates for the Customer Success Associate and Intern roles
- Ensure speedy resolution of customer issues and inquiries
- Develop interdepartmental relationships to optimize problem-solving
- Connect with customers and end users through telephone, email, and our Zendesk support system
- Analyze and aggregate user feedback in order to determine which features to improve
- Apply metrics to measure effectiveness of support system
- Ensure optimization of our product and content management system with clients and end users
- You have a 4-year degree
- You have 1+ year experience with customer success or managing a customer success team
- You have experience with Jive and Zendesk or other CRM software (Helpscout, Redmine, etc)
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have strong leadership and problem-solving ability
- You are passionate about creating a superb customer experience
- You have a can-do, positive attitude and the ability to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- You have the willingness to work flexible hours, such as weekends
- You have prior experience in SaaS or mobile applications
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a knowledge of latest customer success trends
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Game night twice per month.
- Bagel Mondays and Froyo Thursdays in the Palo Alto office weekly
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe trip, movie nights, bbq's, etc