Customer Success Intern
Customer Support | Palo Alto, CA
Guidebook is a fast-growing startup based in Palo Alto, California. Our mission is to connect people and places. Through the use of mobile technology, we allow organizations with physical presences to improve the on-site experiences offered to their visitors. Guidebook's clients include conferences, trade shows, universities, museums, community centers, and Fortune 500 companies. Creating a native application across iOS, Android, other mobile operating systems and the mobile Web is a difficult and costly endeavor, and it's only half the battle. Applications also need to be updated, to stay current with the latest mobile technology has to offer, and synced with other software products, so that the information stays fresh. Guidebook significantly lowers the human and financial capital requirements to “go mobile” and aims to power the mobile experiences for tens of millions of organizations across the world.
Our Customer Success Intern's primary role will be to assist the CSA team as a guidebuilder. The majority of a Guidebuilder's day is spent using Guidebook Gears, our content management system, to construct mobile guides with data given to us by our clients. CSA Interns will also have the flexibility to take on other projects as determined by their interests and skill sets. We want our interns to be passionate not only about working in a start-up, but also about our product and our philosophy of connecting people with places.We are looking for both part time and full time Customer Success Interns.
- Manipulate an assortment of data files (.DOC, .PDF, .XLS, JPEG, PNG, etc.) to be imported into Gears
- Support Customer Success Associates with guidebuilding tasks
- Provide feedback to the team on how to improve Gears or the Guidebook apps
- Generate fresh ideas and best practices on how to improve the user experience and increase adoption of the app
- You are currently pursuing a degree at a four year university
- You are proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Excel, MS Office)
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You have excellent communication and time management skills
- You have the ability to work in a high-energy environment; team player
- You are hardworking and willing to learn
- You are fun to be around. You will add to our dynamic team
- You have a passion for the mobile application space
- You have familiarity with Gears (http://gears.guidebook.com)
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Game night twice per month.
- Bagel Mondays and Froyo Thursdays in the Palo Alto office weekly
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe trip, movie nights, bbq's, etc
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume.