Customer Success Associate (London)
Customer Support | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organisations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organisations have realised this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
We have clients such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, MasterCard and thousands more, and have had over 7 million downloads globally. Our following is growing rapidly, however, we are fairly new in Europe and are looking for a special person to join us in revolutionising our space.
CSAs are the resident Guidebook experts, responsible for thoroughly understanding our apps and content management system, and applying that knowledge towards our customers’ success. We’re looking for people with a strong mix of account management and technical support skills, who are passionate about keeping clients happy and making sure they have the best service experience of their lives. (Tall order? Absolutely.)
- Build amazing guides for our clients using our content management system
- You’ll be expected to pick up the system quickly, and continuously find ways to get better at using it
- Provide technical support over phone, email, and web chat
- Manage client accounts through onboarding, launch, post-event review – ensuring that they have a great experience throughout
- Collate user feedback and pain points and loop these back to the relevant teams
- Represent Guidebook on-site at trade shows, conferences, and other events. You’ll have the opportunity to provide demos and presentations (as our expert!)
- 2:1 degree or higher
- Account Management skills: you are comfortable working with the most tech-minded, forward-thinking clients, as well as people using a smartphone for the first time. Time management and attention to detail are second nature to you.
- Communication skills: You can write clear, detailed emails (without any typos) and host hour-long phone demos as needed.
- Technical skills: you must be able to troubleshoot on various devices, pick up new processes, and find creative workarounds when the usual things aren’t working.
- Highly proficient with corporate productivity tools (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and early mornings
- Experience in a mobile or technology related role
- Experience with a client management or bug tracking software (Zendesk, Helpscout, Redmine)
- Fluency in German
We want someone who:
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial/scrappy tendencies in other endeavours
- Has an intrinsic drive to be successful (we are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role).
- Is a team player (everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organisation better).
- Office in the heart of Soho, Central London
- Unlimited holidays (yep you got it, that is not a typo)
- Discounted gym membership
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday
- Free beer, free filtered coffee, distilled water
- Customise your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide within reason!
- Hydraulic desks - for standing when your body needs a change.
- Group/Team outings like go-karting, mountain biking, rugby/football matches,
- Guidebook trips to California (Tahoe/Yosemite)
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and CV. We expect you to demonstrate your passion for our technology and company.