Customer Success Associate
Support | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps with no technical skills required.
Thousands of organizations use Guidebook to create mobile applications for their conference, corporate meeting, university campus, or other custom events—but it doesn’t stop there. Our mission is to connect people with the places in which they spend their time. Forward-thinking professionals are using Guidebook’s simple app builder to make interactive mobile guides for their student orientations, college campus tours, venues and corporate campuses, airports, and any other place where there’s a lot going on.
Here at Guidebook we know the future is mobile—come join us on the challenge!
ABOUT THE JOB:
CSAs are the resident Guidebook experts, responsible for thoroughly understanding our apps and content management system, and applying that knowledge towards our customers’ success. We’re looking for people with a strong mix of account management and technical support skills, who are comfortable working with all clients—from the most tech-minded, forward-thinking, to the customers using a smartphone for the first time. Ultimately, we hire CSAs who are passionate about keeping clients happy and making sure they have the best service experience of their lives. (Tall order? Absolutely.)
Time management and attention to detail are second nature to you. Key competencies for this role include outstanding communication skills and proficiency with corporate productivity tools (especially Excel). We want someone who appreciates the fact that great service has a direct impact on customer retention, and is interested in joining an award winning customer success team that continually pushes itself to be better and smash customer success metrics.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Build amazing guides for our clients using our content management system. You’ll be expected to pick up the system quickly, and continuously find ways to get better at using it.
- Provide technical support over phone, email, and web chat.
- Manage client accounts through onboarding, launch, post-event review – ensuring that they have a great experience throughout.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Work closely with our sales team to ensure customer retention.
- Collate user feedback and pain points and loop these back to the relevant teams.
- Be a technical expert, including troubleshooting on various devices and finding creative workarounds when the usual things aren’t working.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Represent Guidebook on-site at trade shows, conferences, and other events. You’ll have the opportunity to provide demos and presentations (as our expert!)
- Identify and implement process improvements to scale the role.
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 3-year degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Technical skills: you must be able to troubleshoot on various devices, pick up new processes, and find creative workarounds when the usual things aren’t working.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock options
- Awesome annual company retreats, aka Guidetrips around the UK
- Make your workstation yours: desk customization (hydraulic standing desks; docks/stands; keyboards; whatever else you need to be productive)
- Fully stocked kitchens with every snack and drink your heart desires -- including free beer, coffee, and filtered water
- Fancy, free lunches twice a week ordered from local restaurants of your choosing
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Comfortable office in SOHO, London
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Fun group/team outings like movie nights, game nights, and BBQ's
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and CV.