Customer Success Associate
Customer Support | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
Our Customer Success Associates ensure that our customers are happy and are receiving the most value that they can from our solutions. Our ideal candidate will develop and nurture superior client relationships by acting as a trusted resource, and will also find ways to expand our product's reach. The majority of an associate's day is spent using Guidebook Gears, our content management system, to construct mobile guides with data from our clients. Guidebook Gears is also a self-service tool used by thousands of users, and CSAs are responsible for determining how to improve the system. Associates are assigned other responsibilities, depending on individual skill sets. Examples include assisting with email campaigns, conducting competitive research, and communicating insight from our end-users to the entire company.
- Manage client accounts through the initial onboarding phase, guide launch, and post-event review
- Provide technical support over phone and email to clients and end users
- Analyze customer feedback to create standards for continuous process optimization
- Interview and hire candidates for the Customer Success team
- Research new verticals and generate ideas for expanding Guidebook in different opportunities, including higher education, community centers, and personal events
- Develop product feature specifications in collaboration with the Product and Marketing teams
- Write and update technical articles and documents on best practices for usage of our products
- Represent Guidebook at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- 4-year degree
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment; team player
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability and desire to constantly improve our system
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Highly proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office, especially Excel)
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and intelligent
- Fun to be around. Someone who adds to our dynamic team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, such as weekends
Bonus Points if you have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a mobile or technology-related role
- Experience with a client management or bug tracking software such as Zendesk, Helpscout, or Redmine
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday (you get to choose from myeatclub.com's pre-selected menu)
- Customize your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide - within reason!
- Game night twice per month
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe/Yosemite trips, movie nights, BBQ's, etc.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you want to help our team do amazing things, then we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter and resume.