CRM Marketing Operations Manager
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps with no technical skills required.
Thousands of organizations use Guidebook to create mobile applications for their conference, corporate meeting, university campus, or other custom event—but it doesn’t stop there. Our mission is to connect people with the places in which they spend their time. Forward-thinking professionals are using Guidebook’s simple app builder to make interactive mobile guides for their student orientations, college campus tours, venues and corporate campuses, airports, and any other place where there’s a lot going on.
Here at Guidebook we know the future is mobile—come join us on the challenge!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Guidebook is seeking an energetic and analytically-minded CRM Marketing Operations Manager to drive the ongoing development and management our marketing platforms and systems. As the primary Marketo and Salesforce administrator, you’ll oversee the development, implementation, management, and reporting of Marketo and Salesforce processes. You’ll also maintain data integration between Marketo and Salesforce, and ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities.
You’ll be a true collaborator, working closely with sales leadership, sales operations, marketing, engineering, finance, and others to promote and support sales enablement, marketing performance measurement, strategic planning, and streamlined reporting.
Ideally, you’ve got 3-5 years of experience in business process positions, with at least 1 year of experience in Marketing or Sales Operations capacity. You’re comfortable balancing many challenges at once, and have a “no task is too small” ownership mentality. A detailed understanding of CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo) and measurement (Google Analytics) tools and their best practices is vital.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Design, configure and administer Marketo and Salesforce
- Familiarize yourself with our Marketo instance and take over managing Guidebook’s marketing automation tasks, including those in the company systems that it interfaces with (such as Salesforce.com)
- Support the process of designing, building, and launching CRM campaigns
- Schedule introductory meetings and develop a complete understanding of the marketing, sales, and product management teams
- Get up to speed on our product offerings and sales verticals (enterprise, corporate/SMB, and education)
- Understand our internal systems and their integration with Marketo and Salesforce
- Become the subject matter expert on Guidebook's lead flow and lead funnel
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product management on go-to-market programs, prospecting campaigns, nurture, drip and other outreach to drive leads and conversions
- Support reporting, dashboarding, and other tools that create visibility for marketing and sales KPIs
- Refine lead scoring model (behavior and demographic), integrating product insight and data append solutions to surface relevant data to sales.
- Establish tools and infrastructures that enable marketing to assess itself and continuously improve
- Audit existing marketing metrics and work with sales to establish new strategic benchmarks and goals
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, manage new data acquisition efforts and consistently grow and improve the quality of leads
- Analyze and present spend data on marketing programs to executive leadership including trending on key tactics, growth/decline on activities, and ROI
- Validate and refine annual budget plan for marketing
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing positions, with at least 1 year of experience in Marketing or Sales Operations capacity
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and social media tools are a plus
- 100% paid benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock options
- Awesome company retreats, aka Guidetrips to places like Tahoe and Yosemite
- Make your workstation yours: Desk customization (fancy hydraulic standing desks; docks/stands; keyboards; whatever else you need to be productive)
- Fully stocked kitchens with every snack and drink your heart desires
- Transportation Benefits: Clipper Card tax benefit program and a free, unlimited Caltrain GoPass
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Great office space in SOMA
- Discounted gym memberships through Fond
- Reap some good karma: group volunteer events