Content Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
Come be an integral and public-facing member of our prolific, well-regarded content marketing team. Write everything from thoughtful, compelling long-form articles to ebooks, sales sheets, email copy and GIF-ridden listicles.
Are you our ideal new team member? Maybe you have a journalism background, but you've been writing for tech for awhile. You have a few passion projects. You love interviewing, uncovering a new angle for a story, and seeing results.
Contribute and promote well-written, useful lead-generation focused articles, white papers, infographics and possibly rich media to the content site, based on the needs of the editorial calendar.
Write long and short-form content to attract and convert sales leads.
Write and test email content for inbound and outbound programs and nurture emails.
Create paid and organic social campaigns.
You will be set goals to for asset volume, conversion rate and volume, SEO equity, and amplification (shares, comments).
You have written for high-tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products before and are ready to share and implement best practices on the first day.
You have a proven track record of creating engaging and valuable content. You are ready to share some of your previous work.
You write quickly, with fantastic attention to detail: your love grammar, and typos make you cringe.
You have experience creating a wide variety of content with a fast turnaround.
You have led projects from conception to execution and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
You know how to build trusted relationships with customers and partners.
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free lunches on Tuesday and Thursday (you get to choose from myeatclub.com's pre-selected menu)
- Customize your workstation - whatever you need to be able to work more efficiently, we will provide - within reason!
- Game night twice per month
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe/Yosemite trips, movie nights, BBQ's, etc.