Content Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Guidebook, we don’t think it should be expensive or difficult for organizations to connect with their audiences on their mobile devices.
More and more people are relying on their smartphones and tablets for information about what’s going on, and how to get the most out of the experience once they get there. Forward-thinking organizations have realized this, and are trying to make the transition, but it can be a daunting task to create an app from scratch.
Guidebook makes it simple and inexpensive to go mobile. Come join us in the challenge!
Come be one of the charter members of our marketing team, taking over customer marketing by building a large collection of compelling, data-centric case studies from multiple verticals (particularly enterprise).
- Be responsible for making case studies, quotes, video testimonials and interviews available on the website and in sales support materials.
- Write and test email content for inbound and outbound programs and nurture emails.
- Contribute and promote well-written, useful lead-generation focused articles, white papers, infographics and possibly rich media to the content site, based on the needs of the editorial calendar.
- You will be measured by the number of pieces created, conversion rate and volume, SEO equity, amplification (shares, comments).
- You have written for high-tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products before and are ready to share and implement best practices on day one.
- You have a BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of marketing experience.
- You have a proven track record of creating engaging and valuable B2B content. You are ready to share some of your previous work.
- You are a fast writer with fantastic attention to detail. Grammar errors are akin to fingernails on a chalkboard.
- You have experience creating a wide variety of content with a fast turnaround.
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with customers and partners.
- New offices in downtown Palo Alto and SOMA (take your pick of which office you want to work out of). Both are within a short walk to Caltrain.
- Free CalTrain GoPass - unlimited Caltrain rides
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Discount gym membership
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Game night twice per month.
- Bagel Mondays and Froyo Thursdays in the Palo Alto office weekly
- In office yoga in the SF office twice a month on Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday)
- Standing hydraulic desks
- Group/Team outings like Tahoe trip, movie nights, bbq's, etc