Client Success Manager
Sales | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps with no technical skills required.
Thousands of organizations use Guidebook to create mobile applications for their conference, corporate meeting, university campus, or other custom event—but it doesn’t stop there. Our mission is to connect people with the places in which they spend their time. Forward-thinking professionals are using Guidebook’s simple app builder to make interactive mobile guides for their student orientations, college campus tours, venues and corporate campuses, airports, and any other place where there’s a lot going on.
Here at Guidebook we know the future is mobile—come join us on the challenge!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Guidebook team is seeking a support-centric leader to join as a Client Success Manager (CSM) to drive dollar for dollar renewals and upsells within our customer base. This individual will work with a broad spectrum of small-to-medium-sized customers to ensure a seamless renewal process and identify opportunities for customers to extend their relationship with Guidebook. The CSM will also partner closely with the Customer Support team to understand salient trends to better serve their own customers.
Our team values collaboration, and the CSM will have the opportunity to help develop the renewals function by defining the role and responsibilities, and shaping key processes. This position requires the ability to sell the value of Guidebook, identify upsell opportunities, negotiate and effectively manage a portfolio of customers to limit dollar for dollar and logo churn.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Own the renewals and upsell process for a portfolio of customers in collaboration with the Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Learn innovative ways to leverage the Guidebook platform to solve an array of important business issues for customers.
- Close renewal business on a quarterly basis and develop and close new add-on sales, while meeting and exceeding your quota.
- Analyze usage metrics to understand how the customer is using Guidebook, including evaluating product adoption.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Develop a foolproof success plan to ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of our product.
- Share best practices to ensure your clients are maximizing their subscription.
- Work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements and craft new solutions for customers.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Identify and implement process improvements to scale the role.
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 1+ years of account management and/or sales experience from a high tech company, with particular success in growing accounts. (Customer support or client relationship management experience a perk!)
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Track record of leading projects from conception to closure, and experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Impeccable time management and prioritization abilities.
- Experience with CRM and CS platforms.
- Confidence to perform informative and compelling virtual demos and in person meetings.
- Full health benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock options
- Awesome company retreats, aka Guidetrips!
- Make your workstation yours: desk customization (hydraulic standing desks; docks/stands; keyboards; whatever else you need to be productive)
- Fully stocked kitchens with every snack and drink your heart desires
- Fancy, free lunches twice a week ordered from local restaurants of your choosing
- Transportation benefits: free downtown Raleigh parking pass
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Newly expanded office located in downtown Raleigh
- Discounted gym memberships through Fond
- Fun group/team outings like movie nights, hockey games, and BBQs