Web Project Manager
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Do project plans make you smile? Want to learn and interact with the latest web technology? Looking for a great company with great benefits?
Groove Commerce is an award winning interactive agency with a focus on driving online revenue for our clients nationwide. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a Magento Gold Solutions Partner. We offer competitive wages, tons of benefits, bonuses, and were voted one of Baltimore’s best places to work.
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking Web Developer to join us in our awesome location within the ETC Canton.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Project Manager to help manage web projects for our nationwide clients from our Canton location utilizing both the Magento and WordPress platforms.
The right person will be organized and eager to learn about the latest web technologies. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Act as primary contact between Groove and your project clients.
- Maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of all deliverables.
- Help provide internal estimates.
- Identify opportunities for new client features and enhancements.
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face).
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) plus years experience in a project based work environment
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
- Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment.
- eCommerce Experience
- Open to all types of music and know how to work Pandora.
Are You Ready to Groove?
If you think you rock, we’re ready to meet you... Submit your resume and cover letter at the link below.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.