Web Project Manager
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking Web Project Manager to join us in our amazing location in Harbor East. Curious? This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Act as primary contact between Groove and your project clients
- Maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of all deliverables
- Help provide internal estimates
- Identify opportunities for new client features and enhancements
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face)
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) plus years experience in a project based work environment
- Familiarity with project manager software platforms
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture
- Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- eCommerce Experience
- Familiarity with platforms like Magento, Shopify, WordPress or Bigcommerce
- Open to all types of music and know how to work Sonos.
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Wide Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.