Web Project Manager
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Do project plans make you smile? Want to learn and interact with the latest web technology? Looking for a great company with great benefits?
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two-time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and an award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. Groove is one of two dozen HubSpot Platinum Partners in the world. We offer a great culture, and were just awarded the 2014 Baltimore Business Journal Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a talented, organized, and enthusiastic Web Project Manager who is passionate about keeping projects on schedule and under budget. This applicant should come with an extraordinary ability to communicate both with customers and internal stakeholders. Your ability to keep projects on task using your skills in the latest project management software will allow Groove to effectively market web sites for our clients nationwide.
The right person will be organized and eager to grow their experience in search and social media marketing techniques. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Act as primary contact between Groove and your project clients.
- Maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of all deliverables.
- Help provide internal estimates.
- Identify opportunities for new client features and enhancements.
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face).
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) plus years experience in a project based work environment
- Familiarity with project manager software platforms
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
- Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment.
- eCommerce Experience
- Familiarity with platforms like Magento, Shopify, WordPress or Bigcommerce
- Open to all types of music and know how to work Pandora.
Are You Ready to Groove?
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.