Web Project Manager
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Web Project Manager / Digital Producer to join our team. You will own project timelines as well as the client relationship to create an excellent client experience.
You will need to be process and detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills for this position. You will support the technology team on website projects that get significant traffic and exposure and you will be regularly challenged to push your skills.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You To Do:
- Develop project plans and define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members against project resource allocations.
- Lead and manage conversations around the technology utilized for website development (Magento, HubSpot, Bigcommerce, Wordpress, Shopify).
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of the end product.
- Use your expertise in project management and technology to improve on existing websites or suggest enhancements and features for new client websites that increase performance.
- You will be responsible for building and facilitating end-user training with and support with clients.
- Create, update and maintain project processes and procedures.
- Present regular reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Plan, schedule, and track project deliverables using appropriate tools and communicate with the client to assure timely completion.
- Implement and manage project changes and to achieve project goals.
- Regularly provide direction and support to project team.
- Provide a level of quality assurance.
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of projects as a way to improve the quality of the Groove product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- 3-7 years experience in a website project based work environment.
- Familiarity with project management software platforms.
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
- Do you have excellent time management skills, handle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems?
We LOVE our Groovers... That’s why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is extraordinary. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
eCommerce, Project Management, Process, Project Manager, Gant, Mavenlink, Magento, Wordpress, BigCommerce, Shopify, HubSpot