Web / Interactive Designer
Creative Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking Web Designer to join us in our amazing location in Harbor East. Curious? This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Design Eye Catching Creative for Websites, Landing Pages, Emails and Other Assets
- Develop Wireframe Prototypes as well as creating User-friendly Design Comps
- Work Closely with Dev Teams to Ensure that Design Specifications are Correctly Implemented
- Help Establish and Reinforce Consistent Interaction Design Patterns across Platforms
- Be Able to Present and Explain Design Decisions to Peers and Executives
- 3-5 years Interactive Design Experience
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Ability to Cater Design Aesthetic to Brand Strategy
- Strong Typographic and Page Grid Fundamentals
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign & Photoshop (Illustrator a plus)
- Well Versed on a Mac
- Digital Illustration Skills a Plus
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Wide Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile and design portfolio at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.