Web Development Internship - Spring 2018
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Internship
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated students to be Web Development Interns for the Spring Semester 2018!
As part of our internship program, you will be working with our technology team and assisting on cool projects while learning.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous professional development opportunities, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- Partner with your mentor on strategic and tactical projects and initiatives.
- Be prepared to learn and accept critical feedback on your work
- Manage your tasks, schedule and workload effectively.
- Develop your technical expertise and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn.
- Must receive college credit to participate
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Coursework / project work with PHP and LAMP
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Passion for technology and cutting-edge industry trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
Bonus points if you are down with Magento, HubSpot or BigCommerce!
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture. We typically hire someone full time out of every Internship class...
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding! Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.