Executive Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to join our fast growing team. You will be a self-starter, who dreams of process maps and creating systems.
As Traffic Manager, everything you do will be in service of maximizing the efficiency of the Groove team.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- Help the agency to continuously improve scalable processes
- Make sure necessary resources are available so the company can operate effectively
- Be a champion for our chosen tools, becoming the expert and training Groovers on how to use them
- Monitor time tracking for the agency, ensuring all members are tracking time regularly and accurately
- Onboard new clients and set their projects up in our systems
- Assist with Groover on-boarding to get them up to speed quickly
- Obtain quotes and manage vendors and freelancers as needed
- Publish a weekly production status report to advise all departments of schedules and project status
- Review and revise schedules as needed with client services
- Oversee utility accounts and other recurring expenses
- Ensure margin targets are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ year of professional experience in an administrative role and managing administrative functions
- Positive, friendly, & have a energetic attitude
- Can you communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing?
- Can you help improve our systems and processes?
We LOVE our Groovers... That's why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and favorite Hall & Oates song at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.