SEO & Web Analytics Specialist
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking SEO & Web Analytics Specialist to join us in our amazing location in Harbor East. Curious? This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Audit new client websites for SEO and conversion opportunities
- Optimize for organic and paid search
- Explore analytics data to identify areas for improvement
- Help build reports to monitor and forecast campaign performance
- Analyze trends and incorporate algorithm changes into tactical plans
- Aides in identifying and reporting online revenue opportunities
- Spearhead new website functionality
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2-4 years of experience in SEO and/or analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced workplace
- Successfully juggles multiple, competing priorities and deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Experience working with MS Office programs, proficiency in Excel required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / Analytics Certified a Plus!
- Knowledge of basic HTML a plus
- Knowledge of AdWords a plus
- Must have Agency Experience
- 100% Company-paid Benefits
- Free Sodas and Snacks
- Free Lunches on Fridays
- Regular Social Events
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.