Senior Web Developer
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Web Developer who is passionate about coding and using the latest web technologies.
You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Writing well organized, robust code with maintainability and scalability in mind
- Provide time estimates for the implementation of features/functionality
Follow common web standards and development methodologies
Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
- Integrating 3rd party API's and interfaces with our clients sites
- Automating manual processes using scripting languages
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- 2-10 Years Work Experience in Web Development
Experience with popular PHP frameworks such as Magento, Zend Framework, and Drupal
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Previous use of Subversion or GIT
- Experience with Java or Python a plus, including frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Django
- Experience with the eCommerce industry and solutions
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, a cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply.