Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a Senior Client Strategist to serve as the ultimate client advocate, responsible for the successful management and execution of key marketing and development initiatives, while staying focused on generating positive performance for each client within their book of business.
Experience and aptitude in all digital marketing channels and resulting data are a must, along with the drive to move the needle in the eCommerce space. This is an opportunity to be a direct contributor and push your career forward.
- College Graduate (marketing specialty preferred)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a digital marketing role or similar either in an internal marketing group or digital agency
- Strong history of positive client relationships (from onboarding through to partnership, executive-level reporting and growth)
- Flawless presentation skills that showcase knowledge base, contextual understanding and polish in documentation and delivery
- Expert, hands-on proficiency in all owned, earned and paid digital marketing disciplines (onsite/offsite SEO, content strategy, paid search/display/social, social management, email marketing)
- Ability to gather and comprehend data for analysis of marketing performance, identification of trends, and provision of actionable insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of activities
- Experience leading strategic planning efforts for marketing campaign creation/execution and website development
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HubSpot (preferred)
- HTML (preferred)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Serving as the primary point of contact with the client and maintaining strong lines of active communication to ensure that expectations are clear, consistent and ultimately met. Representing the agency’s proposition to consistently deliver value and facilitate growth for the group and agency. Advocating for the client, with a strong knowledge of their business operations, products/services and constituency.
- Administration/Reconciliation of Budget
- Internal Resource Alignment
- Logistical Management-meetings, updates, presentations
Leading the uncovery of quantifiable business goals, vertical trends and preferences.Identifying opportunities to create competitive advantage through development and optimization of digital marketing campaigns and website activities.
- Business Uncovery and Strategic Assessment
- Annual/Quarterly Planning-research, compilation and presentation
Driving the attainment of strategic objectives through the implementation of measurable action plans. Inclusive of digital marketing, design, and technology-based tactics--ensuring all activities are well organized, completed and reported upon regularly for internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Plans and Campaigns
- Communication and Documentation
- Performance Monitoring and Data Capture
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reporting
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.