Office Management | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a Receptionist that will answer the main phone line, as well as assist with a wide array of administrative matters relating to the office. This position requires an extremely well organized person. This individual will be capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization and possess the ability to work in an office environment evolving constantly.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls & forwards to appropriate person or department.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when appropriate person is unavailable.
- Greet and welcome on-site visitors and notify the appropriate person/s.
- Monitor visitor access.
- Provide daily support to the office including the management of office supplies.
- Conduct office errands as necessary.
- Schedule office maintenance and repairs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required and Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an office environment, receptionist experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable answering phones and speaking to visitors and guests.
- Experience with Microsoft office products is required; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong commitment to helping others as evidenced by being responsive, creating well-crafted communications via email, phone or in-person and must be service oriented.
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Wide Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.