Quality Assurance Specialist
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two-time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and an award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were just awarded the 2014 Baltimore Business Journal Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Quality Assurance Specialist who is passionate about managing quality assurance processes with the latest web technologies. You bring the desire and willingness to push your skills and those around you to the next level.
The right person will be organized and eager to grow their experience in providing best of class technical reviews of Groove products and services. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Review designs and document functional requirements
- Write detailed test plans for web site projects
- Perform all phases of testing web site features and functionality
- Participate and record notes from client discovery and project team meetings
- Manage our customer engagement tools, bug trackers, task management system, surveys, etc.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Work closely with Team Managers, Developers and Marketing resources to ensure the integrity of our work throughout the development lifecycle
- Entry level position with demonstrated organizational skills
- Experience using various web browsers
- Some experience using process management tools & MSOffice
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Technical or analytical writing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Drupal, Wordpress, Shopify or Magento
- A great opportunity for a recent computer science grad, bachelors degree
Why Groove? aka The Perks...:
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Team Members aka Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Referral Bonuses
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Submit your resume, a cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply.