Paid Search (PPC) Specialist
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking PPC Specialist to join us in our amazing location in Harbor East. Curious? This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very detail oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Execute and optimize paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Network, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop campaigns including ad copy, keyword research and optimization recommendations
- Perform ongoing day-to-day campaign management with bid optimization
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of client accounts
- Assist in the execution and evaluation of account maintenance and optimization activities
- 2+ Years work experience with Paid Search
- A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, eBusiness or related field
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Able to turn thoughts and ideas into marketing copy
- Knowledge and understanding of how to improve organic rankings and manage online reputations
- Analytical and detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified
- Market Motive Graduate
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Wide Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.