Operations Manager - Website Projects
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove is an eCommerce agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. Award winning with a international focus. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
Our Web & Technology Team is looking for a smart, forward thinking Operations Manager to join us. Curious? This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very process and detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills for this position. You will be working on website projects that get significant traffic and exposure and you will be regularly challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Develop project plans and define project tasks and resource requirements
- Lead and manage conversations around the technology utilized for website development (Magento, HubSpot, Bigcommerce, Wordpress)
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and maintain the project scope, timeline and the quality of all deliverables
- Help provide internal estimates
- Identify opportunities for new client features and enhancements
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face)
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients
- Assemble and coordinate project team members against project resource allocations
- Plan and schedule project deliverables with client to assure timely completion
- Assist in the delivery and creation of project deliverables as needed
- Implement and manage project changes and to achieve project goals
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Provide a level of quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Create, update and maintain processes and procedures
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of projects as a way to improve the quality of the Groove product
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 3-7 years experience in a website project based work environment
- Familiarity with project management software platforms
- Understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture
- Excellent communication, project management, and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and troubleshoot problems.
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Company Issued MacBook Pros
- 100% Paid Benefits for Groover’s
- Quarterly Social Events
- Creative and Collaborative Work Space
- Paid Vacation Time
- Office Wide Sonos
- Continuing Training and Education
- Free Soda’s and Snacks
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.