Online Marketing Specialist
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Online Marketing Specialist who is passionate the latest web marketing techniques to help market web sites for our clients nationwide.
The right person will be organized and eager to grow their experience in search and social media marketing techniques. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Optimizing client’s web sites for search engines
- Managing marketing budgets for a variety of sources and determine their ROI
- Write/Edit client blog posts and press releases
- Engage in Social Media marketing activities
- Identify opportunities for new client features and optimizations
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face)
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients.
- Become Google Analytics/Adwords certified within your first 90 days
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- 2+ Years Work Experience in Online Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eBusiness or related field
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Able to turn thoughts and ideas into marketing copy
- Knowledge and understanding of how to improve organic rankings and manage online reputations
- A Facebook account with over 100 friends
- A Twitter account with over 50 followers
- Analytical and detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified
- Market Motive Graduate
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.