Online Marketing Director
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based Interactive agency with a focus on eCommerce. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and an award-winning Magento Gold Partner. We offer competitive wages, tons of benefits, bonuses, and an all around great work environment.
We are looking for a talented, forward thinking Online Marketing Director who is passionate about leading a team of marketers and utilizing the latest web techniques to help increase revenues for our eCommerce clients nationwide.
The right person will be organized and eager to increase traffic and conversion rate by using search and social media marketing techniques. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Develop digital marketing plans to increase traffic and engagement for Groove's clients
- Manage dedicated eCommerce staff as well as providing guidance to a cross-functional team of web developers
- Leverage the use of analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to to improve marketing ROI
- Identify opportunities for new client features and optimizations
- Create new programs around functions such as multivariate testing, social media, seo, ppc and email
- Maintain constant communication with clients (email, phone and face to face)
- Facilitate end-user training with and support with clients.
- Engage directly with Groove's CEO to develop forward thinking programs
- 8+ Years industry experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of PPC, SEO and Social Media
- Ability to lead a team of eCommerce Strategists and Digital Marketing Interns
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
Ready to Groove?
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
eCommerce, eTail, SEO, PPC, Social Media, A/B Testing, Multi Variate Testing, Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Adwords, Hubspot