Executive Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Do you enjoy . . .Working in a collaborative, creative environment? Using your customer service skills internal and externally? Working with people who are the best at what they do?
If you answered yes to these questions, Groove a great opportunity for you to become the face of our growing business as our Office Manager. This role has a broad scope of responsibilities that includes office management, executive support, and human resources activities such as benefits administration and HR compliance.
What We Need You To Do...
- Oversee all aspects of office management, including reception, answering phones, greeting visitors and accepting deliveries;
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team, including scheduling, AR, AP and benefits administration;
- Serve and respond to all visitors, clients, and staff in a positive, timely, professional manner;
- Administer all health and welfare group benefits and related record-keeping and audits; and
- Complete new hire paperwork and facilitate onboarding activities in a timely, positive, legally compliant manner.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing an office and demonstrated success in handling a wide variety of requests independently and with good judgment;
- You have experience in human resources, especially benefits administration, and AP/AR data entry;
- You possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – and you can relate well to people at all levels of the organization;
- You are committed to confidentiality in regard to HR, finance, and other matters;
- You have to have an organized, professional approach to day-to-day office management;
- You must be an energetic, solutions-oriented person with a positive customer service orientation;
- You must be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail when handling multiple priorities and a strong sense of urgency;
- You should be able to work in a creative, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment; and
- You must demonstrate strong overall computer skills with Google Suite & MS Office, including data entry, in a Mac environment.
We LOVE our Groovers... That’s why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Enthusiasm, high energy, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. To learn more, visit www.gotgroove.com. Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.