Junior Online Marketing Associate
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Junior Online Marketing Associate who is passionate about learning the latest web marketing techniques to help market web sites for our clients nationwide. You bring the desire and willingness to learn, we’ll teach you the rest.
The right person will be organized and eager to learn about search and social media marketing techniques. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Build weekly/monthly marketing reports for Online Marketing Clients
- Optimizing client’s web sites for search engines
- Managing marketing budgets for a variety of sources and determine their ROI
- Write/Edit client blog posts and press releases
- Engage in Social Media marketing activities
- Identify opportunities for new client features and optimizations
- Become Google Analytics/Adwords certified within your first 90 days
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eBusiness or related field
- A Facebook account with over 100 friends
- A Twitter account with over 50 followers
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.