Junior Designer / Production Artist
Creative Team | Baltimore, MD | Contract and Temp to Perm
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Junior Designer / Production Artist to join the team in our ETC Canton location for a 3 month on-site contract. After 90 days the candidate will be interviewed for further full time opportunities within the Groove. Can you make the cut?
This person will report to our Creative Director and will assist with the production of both print and web assets. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a great entry level opportunity for the right individual.
The Following Skills are Required:
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign & Photoshop (Illustrator a plus)
- Good Typography Fundamentals with Examples to Back it Up
- Creating/Cutting Graphics for Print and Screen
- Understanding of Screen Resolutions and File Formats
- Well Versed on a Mac
- Digital Illustration Skills a Plus
You Must Be:
- Able to Meet Deadlines
- Detail Oriented
- Hard Working
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Current Online and Print Portfolio
How to Apply
Interested? Submit your resume, portfolio, LinkedIn profile and the blogs that you read at the link below!
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.