Junior Designer / Production Artist
Creative Team | Baltimore, MD | Contract and Temp to Perm
Groove is a Baltimore based marketing agency with a focus on driving online results for our clients. We are an award winning agency with a national focus and named to the INC5000 list for being one of America's fasted growing companies. We also offer a great culture, and were voted one of "Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America".
We are looking for a smart, forward thinking Junior Designer / Production Artist to join us in our amazing location in Harbor East for a 3 month on-site contract. After 90 days the candidate will be interviewed for further full time opportunities within the Groove. Can you make the cut?. This photo tour captures the essence our space and culture: http://groov.co/1aG87qr
You must be very detailed oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be working on websites that get significant traffic and exposure - and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign & Photoshop (Illustrator a plus)
- Good Typography Fundamentals with Examples to Back it Up
- Creating/Cutting Graphics for Print and Screen
- Understanding of Screen Resolutions and File Formats
- Well Versed on a Mac
- Digital Illustration Skills a Plus
You Must Be:
- Able to Meet Deadlines
- Detail Oriented
- Hard Working
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Current Online and Print Portfolio
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume with cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only. EOE