Internship - Summer
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Internship
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Interns with concentrations in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Administration, Technology and Computer Science for the Summer Semester. You will be a self-starter, who dreams of helping other team members and clients.
As part of our internship program, you will assist our marketing team in creating, editing, and managing digital pay-per-click ad campaigns or work with our creatives on digital design or developers building code or work with our internal management and sales team on business objectives.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- Partner with your Groove mentor on strategic and tactical projects and initiatives.
- Manage your projects, schedule and workload effectively.
- Meet or exceed deliverables, deadlines and other assigned duties.
- Develop your technical expertise and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn.
- Must receive college credit to participate
- Passion for marketing and/or technology and cutting-edge industry trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
Bonus points if you have the ability to create or find awesome memes...
We LOVE our Groovers... That's why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture. We typically hire someone full time out of every Internship class.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.