Internal Marketing Coordinator
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Groove Commerce is an award winning interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Internal Marketing Coordinator who is passionate both about helping to drive the Groove brand and create a positive marketing ROI for a rapidly growing organization.
You will be coordinating our efforts to market our well respected and exciting brand in the eCommerce and Inbound Marketing space.
- Conduct research of prospective targets, industries, markets, and competition
- Identify new opportunities for marketing, such as social media advertising, direct mail and trade shows
- Execute effective digital marketing campaigns including seo, email marketing and paid search
- Manage social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Coordinate internal Inbound Marketing initiatives including blog posts, webinars, eBook and case studies
- Analyze the user experience of our website, including site navigation, conversion optimization, and promotional activities
- Monitor campaign results through Hubspot and Saleforce, assessing the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Execute Groove's involvement in 4 major trade shows per year and 6-8 user groups/meetup's
- Support any other marketing and business development initiatives as identified by VP of Sales or CEO
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful...
- 2+ years marketing experience in professional environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eBusiness or related field
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Able to turn thoughts and ideas into marketing copy
- Knowledge and understanding of how to improve organic rankings and manage online reputations
- Analytical and detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified
- Market Motive Graduate
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume, a cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below!
Incomplete applications will be rejected / No one outside US need apply.