Interactive / Digital Designer
Creative Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for an Interactive / Digital Designer to join our creative team. You will lead design efforts and effectively communicate design direction and execution to the client.
In this role, you will design amazing looking websites and interactive assets while working with internal and external teams to ensure that expectations are clear, consistent and ultimately met on time and within budget.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You to Do:
- Create concept and visual designs for the web, optimizing the use of screen design and user interface
- Work with team to determine client needs and campaign strategies
- Sell concepts and visual designs to creative management, internal team and clients
- Develop materials for client presentations
- Lead the diagnosis and dissection of brand execution to determine market effectiveness and advise on best translation across all potential platforms
- Develop, create, and improve marketing campaigns and assets
- Perform UX/UI assessments for conversion optimization
- Be an expert, with hands-on proficiency in all mediums including digital, print, social, video and other emerging channels
- Have a strong understanding of designing for impact and conversion, with an ability to directly relate activities to specific performance indicators as a true measure of success
- BS/BA Degree in Multimedia, Advertising, Marketing or Fine Arts concentration
- 4+ years of experience in web design and development (or relevant internship experience)
- Innovative portfolio of successful and unique websites, campaigns, assets and content
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Cloud and other graphics-based programs
- Must pass Google Analytics and HubSpot certifications within first 90 days
- Do you have experience in leading strategic efforts for design for use in marketing campaigns and website development?
- Are you able to keep up with market trends and innovations to constantly generate new ideas and opportunities?
Bonus points if you have already have knowledge of HTML/CSS...
We LOVE our Groovers... That's why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and design portfolio at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.