Inside Sales Rep
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Inside Sales Rep to join our Digital Agency. You should be passionate about selling and willing to gain an in-depth understanding of Groove’s product offerings.
This Groover we are looking for should love 'the hunt' and has a strong desire to grow both personally and professionally. We expect you to earn 100k+ in year two from a 45k base salary.
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You to Do:
- Exceed sales quotas
- Identify decision makers to assist in closing/winning new business
- Create and improve on client pitches
- Grow customer base through prospecting, account development and cold calling
- Network to quickly build relationships and capitalize on client needs for online marketing
- Create and maintain ongoing sales pipeline with complete information in Groove's CRM
- Work with the Internal Marketing team to engage specific targets and prospects
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Groove events to network and find new business opportunities
- Demonstrate through presentation of Groove’s full service offerings
- Be willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful with a great attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred in a Business/Marketing area
- Self-Starter and creative attitude who embraces daily outbound sales efforts to generate net new business
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads
- Clear communication skills with C and VP level marketing contacts
- Do you have a drive to help other businesses thrive and grow?
- Are you passionate about ‘the hunt’ while driving revenue and growth?
Open to remote if you have HubSpot/BigCommerce/Magento sales experience...
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.groovecommerce.com/careers/ .
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.