Front End Developer
Technology Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for working with the creative team to develop and bring websites to life ensuring client satisfaction and maximizing usability.
If you are design focused with a passion for coding and are able to share ideas and collaborate in a team setting, then this role is perfect for you..
Groove Commerce is one of the nation’s premier creative marketing, web design and development agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves.
What We Need You To Do:
- Review design comps and document front end technical specifications
- Give feedback on the best possible development process with a results driven focus
- Scope project and provide accurate estimates for the implementation of features/functionality requests
- Follow common web standards and development methodologies to improve efficiency and productivity
- Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
- Work closely with our backend developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development lifecycle
- Perform testing at the page and source for presentation layer defects
- Produce high quality work, detail-oriented, and deadline focused
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in web interface development
- Knowledgeable of the most current UX/UI and best practices
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Photoshop for image optimization
- Experience in a Cross Browser testing and implementation
- You will be required to obtain Magento & Bigcommerce Front End Certifications within your first 90-days
- Are you interested in continually improving website and user experience?
- Do you like learning about new technology?
Bonus points if you are already Magento Certified...
We LOVE our Groovers... That’s why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is extraordinary. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.groovecommerce.com/careers/
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.