Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Marketing team. You will be a highly analytical self-starter, who dreams of online conversions.
As Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. You should be able to answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This Groover we are looking for combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. They will also handle the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
Groove is one of the nation’s premier #eCommerce agencies. Our team is focused on being a true strategic partner with our clients. Voted one of the “Top 15 Best Young Companies to Work for in America,” we provide generous employee benefits, team outings, Free Lunch Fridays, and a fun-loving culture uniquely created by “Groovers” themselves. We also do cool sh*t every day...
What We Need You to Do:
- See opportunities and manage campaigns through all available digital tactics (Social, Organic Search, Email, Content, UX/UI)
- Conduct thorough competitive research
- Audits websites for SEO, usability and conversion opportunities
- Works with their team to execute marketing plans within allotted timeframe
- Ensures basic and technical SEO standards are in place on client websites and executes long-term SEO campaigns.
- Strengthens clients’ social following and engagement
- Creates targeted email campaigns that drive engagement, revenue and leads
- Build HubSpot campaigns that utilize workflows, landing pages and emails.
- Identifies actionable takeaways from tools like Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. Provides the technology team with information needed to implement Google Analytics and eCommerce tracking
- Supports the project team to ensure SEO methodologies are in place before a site launches
- See opportunities for new client features and conversion rate optimizations
- Stays up to date on the latest industry trends
- 3+ Years Work Experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eBusiness or related field
- Are your written communication skills and expectation management excellent?
- Do you have an analytical and detail focused approach to work?
- Can you work in an open, collaborative environment?
- Are you able to handle multiple, contending priorities and meet deadlines?
- Google Analytics/Adwords/HubSpot certified within your first 90 days
Bonus points if you have already have basic knowledge of HTML and are Google Analytics, AdWords Certified or HubSpot Certified...
We LOVE our Groovers... Thats why Free Lunch Fridays, 100% Paid Benefits, Paid Vacation, Continuing Training and Education, Social Events and our Office Wide Sonos are ALL foundations of our culture.
Groove embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Working at Groove is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://www.gotgroove.com/about-us/careers/.
Do we have you interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.