Digital Marketing Intern
Marketing Team | Baltimore, MD | Internship
Our internship program is just one of the reasons Groove Commerce is a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a finalist for “Best Places to Work in Baltimore”. The internship program revolves around the latest digital marketing concepts and you will be heavily involved in implementing existing clients’ online marketing campaigns. If you bring the desire and willingness to learn, we’ll teach you the rest.
- Contributing to existing clients’ social media marketing campaigns
- Developing content to be published online
- Creating reports and analyzing data in order to discover potential opportunities to improve campaigns
- Assisting the marketing team with implementing on-page and off-page search engine optimization strategies
- Attending internal meetings and observing calls with existing clients
- Have a passion for technology and love learning cutting-edge industry trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to be analytic and numbers driven
- Possess strong writing skills
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Must know who Carly Simon was singing about in the song You’re So Vain
Groove Commerce is a full service interactive agency. Our goal is to bridge the gap between marketing and technology and deliver a user-friendly, high converting product to each one of our clients. Groove’s full services include eCommerce website design, lead generation website design, pay-per-click (PPC) management, search engine optimization (SEO), eCommerce site analysis, conversion consulting, and ongoing site maintenance.