Business Development Manager - Search & Social Media
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Do you like to hunt new prospects? Looking for a great company with a great culture and benefits?
Groove Commerce is an award wining interactive agency with a focus on driving online revenue for our clients nationwide. We are a two time Future 50 winner and a Magento Gold Solutions Partner. We offer competitive wages, tons of benefits, bonuses, and were voted one of "Baltimore’s Best Places to Work."
We are looking for a smart and agressive Business Development Manager to join us in our awesome downtown location in Canton.
As a Business Development Manager you will be focused on adding new clients to Groove Commerce’s Search Marketing & Social Media Marketing offering. With a talented production team in place, our expectation is for you to source, qualify, and close new opportunities. Clients within this division are engaged in a monthly service retainers based on the marketing tactics being deployed.
To succeed you will need to be comfortable selling to decision-makers and educating potential clients on how Groove Commerce can generate a positive ROI with online marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, pay per click and email.
After your initial 90-day starting period, you will work with Vice President of Sales and Marketing to construct goals that will allow you to have clear metrics to define success with your position.
We have spent the last 5 years developing an amazing brand presence within our industry. It's now your opportunity to benefit from this and close deals.
This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual...
- Create Targeted Sales Lists and Identify Decision Makers
- Outstanding Phone/Cold Calling Skills
- Build and Qualify a Sales Pipeline
- Create Accurate Sales Forecasts
- Utilize Tools Such as Salesforce, Skype and Echosign
- Lead Presentations & Potential Client Meetings
- Attend Trade Shows & Conferences
- Establish New Client Relationships
- Complete the Onboarding Process with the Account Team
- Uphold the Groove Brand & Reputation in Every Way
- And Above All Else... The Ability to Close Deals!
- 3+ Years Selling Technology or Services
- Able to Communicate
- Able to Meet Deadlines
- Detail Oriented
- Hard Working
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree