Business Development Intern
Revenue Team | Baltimore, MD | Internship
The Groove Commerce dynamic internship program revolves around sales concepts and will require students to understand how to identify target clients and ultimately step them through the sales process. This unique internship opportunity allows students to experience the complete sales cycle from lead generation, to proposal, to negotiation, and close. A background in online marketing or web design is a plus, but no experience is required.
Sales track functions include:
- Conduct market research and customer analysis
- Participate in the proactive sales campaign utilizing creative marketing strategies
- Obtain and study information about clients’ requirements then participate in the creation of sales proposals that meet their needs
- Prepare and help deliver sales presentations to new clients in order to generate company revenue
- Utilize industry related tools and software to assist with outbound campaigns
- Attend meetings and observe calls with potential and existing clients
- Participate in monthly professional development meetings
- Learn about search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing and other online marketing techniques
Groove Commerce is a full service interactive agency. Our goal is to bridge the gap between marketing and technology and deliver a user-friendly, high converting product to each one of our clients. Groove’s full services include eCommerce website design, lead generation website design, pay-per-click (PPC) management, search engine optimization (SEO), eCommerce site analysis, conversion consulting, and ongoing site maintenance.